Healthy Eating for Kids Personal Coaching Service
Dr Orlena Kerek is a paediatric doctor and mother of 4 young children. She specialises in helping children to love healthy food and develop healthy eating habits.
Orlena will show you that healthy eating for children is easy.
Orlena is famed for her gentle, science rich, yet easy to read books and her down-to-earth manner and ability to translate her vast knowledge of science into easy to understand language.
Her “approach in a nushell” is to present children with delicious healthy food and allow them to eat what they want without pressuring, forcing or cajoling them to eat.
Stress free healthy eating habits.
However, life happens and Orlena knows that the theory is much easier than the reality.
If you’d like help with your child, children or family as a whole Orlena offers bespoke services to support your unique needs.
What You Can Expect:
An empathic, compassionate un-judgemental approach.
Bespoke advice tailored to your unique family situation.
Realistic goals that you can achieve.
Evidence based information and suggestions.
What You Should Not Expect:
Your child or toddler to love broccoli in a day.
Quick fixes for behavioural problems.
‘One size fits all’ advice.
Easy solutions that require little input from you.
Healthy Eating for Kids Packages
A. 1 hour Skype call plus email follow up.
1 hour Skype call for full analysis of your situation and an in-depth bespoke plan for you to follow. Plus, email contact with Orlena over 28 days after receiving the suggestions to clarify any queries and ask further questions.
B. 2 x 1 hour Skype calls plus emails.
(Generally 1 for analysis and one follow up.) with emails over 28 days.
C. 4 x 1 hour Skype calls plus emails.
(Generally 1 for analysis and one follow up.) with emails over 6 months.
Email email@example.com to arrange a consultation.
Healthy Eating for Kids Support General Terms and Conditions:
- The fee is payable in full before your consultation period begins. Unfortunately payment plans are not available.
- Payment is via Paypal or bank transfer and can be made in your local currency.
- I do not give medical advice, although I am a doctor, I am not working with you in the capacity of a doctor. If you are concerned about your child’s health please consult with your own qualified medical professional before working with me.
- I cannot guarantee that I will improve your situation. You are paying for the time taken to analyse your situation, provide my recommendations and any time purchases to consult with me. No refunds will be given.
- Email support is limited to a maximum of 10 per month or 20 in 6 months (for package C).
Support Service Cancellation Policy
Please note, that due to having to schedule support bookings several weeks in advance, cancelling a support slot usually means that I have turned down work with another family to secure your booking.
In addition, before we start our support session I have usually spent a considerable amount of time analysing your personal family situation and making notes before our time starts.
For this reason the following fees apply to all cancelled support services:
- More than 14 days notice: 25% of the fee paid (75% refund payable)
- 14-7 days notice: 50% of the fee paid (50% refund payable)
- 7-3 days notice: 75% of the fee paid (25% refund payable)
- 48 hours or less notice: 100% of the fee paid (0% refund payable).