You know that we've all been busy having fun and cooling down. What about everyone else out there? Here are some truly fabulous ideas to help you all cool down this summer.
- Toddler Water Wall Keep nice and cool with this awesome toddler water wall from Adventures of Adam.
- Dayna at Lemon Lime Adventures has heaps of great ice activities. Two of my favourites are this fabulous hands free ice cube race and this great ice sensory bin that is perfect for toddlers as well.
- My Buddies and I have turned a simple tarpaulin into a super slide, looks so much fun. I wish we had a lawn…and a slope!
- Meaningful Mama has created a super duper obstacle course. Squeal! That looks so much fun.
- My kids are mad for water balloons. Seems they aren’t alone, Artsy Momma is playing water balloon tennis.
- Oodles of Noodles with Teaching Mama and this great pool noodle water wall.
- Your Modern Family has her toddler busy painting the pool concrete…with water. Genius! We will definitely be giving that a go this summer.
- How about a duck or two? Adventures of Adam has a fantastic duck sensory bin that will keep the toddlers happy for ages.
- LearnPlayImagine are keeping cool with their ice paint. Such a great idea.
For more fabulous ideas check out…
True Aim Parenting and Education 25 Ways to Play with Water.
Powerful Mothering 27 Ways to Play with Ice.
Hands On As We Grow 38 Ways to beat the heat this summer.
Teach PreSchool 10 Terrific Ways to get the most out of water play.