If you have a toddler who won’t eat, I suspect you have a “love/hate” relationship with Halloween.
Love all the fun food but hate all the candy and sugar? Me too!
It’s fine to eat treats in moderation but my kids aren’t very keen on learning about moderation. They DO love healthy and fun though and that teaches them that treats don’t have to be just about sugar.
Here is an amazing list of fun and healthy food that your toddler (or older child) will totally love!
- Eye ball Pasta I totally LOVE this idea. Am SO going to try it out.
- Avocado Frankentoast Isn’t that the cutest? OK, perhaps “cute” isn’t exactly the right word!
- Healthy Play Date Platter (plus lots of other ideas at the bottom of the post.)
- Spooky Strawberry Frozen Yoghurt Bark Another “super cute” AND healthy treat.
- Coconut Boonanas A coconutty twist on the “classic banana”!
- Spooky Graveyard Ghost Cups And delicious! Another “must try!”
- Halloween Bento Box Ideas
- Witchy Guacamole Dip She is just adorable! (Oh and very scary too.)
- Skeleton Veggie Platter Yum yum yum!
- Spooky yoghurt bark With blueberries and kiwi! Delicious!
- Silly Apple Bites I love these!
- Mummy Puff Pastry Pizza Pies They look too good to eat.
- Spider Web Smoothie Bowl
- Sugar free pumpkin pie bread My mouth is watering just looking at the pictures.
- Cheese Monsters I know some little people who will love these.
- Spooky Orange Faces. So simple yet such fun.
- Fruit Mummies
Tangerine Pumpkins and Banana Ghosts
- Halloween Ghost Fruit Kabobs
- Apple Mummies
- Halloween Roasted Veggies
- Spooky Spider Snack
- Halloween Spider Sandwiches
- Halloween Cheese Eyeballs
- Candy Corn Fruit Cocktail
- Apple Nut Butter Teeth
- Veggie Skeleton
- Spiders on a Log
- Halloween Pumpkin Pancake
- Incy Wincy Spider Snack
Have a fantastic healthy halloween with all your friends, family and toddlers!