Who is looking for a healthy snack for a toddler who won’t eat? Snacks can make or break a healthy diet for toddlers so here some healthy ones to keep you on track!
Remember that you’re aiming for lots of fruit and vegetables in your toddler’s diet (here’s what you need to know about toddler nutrition). However, most toddlers naturally prefer fruit to vegetables. That’s fine, just keep presenting the vegetables but don’t pressure them to eat anything they don’t want to.
This post contains affiliate links.
Fun Healthy Snacks for Toddlers
Enjoy this collection of healthy snacks for toddlers. Click the link to go to the original recipe. (All links and images shared here with permission of the original author.) Getting toddlers in the kitchen is a great way to teach them about food. So why not get them to help make them?
- Easy Homemade Fruit Leather (Pictured above)
- Simple and Healthy Snacks
- Easy Homemade Frozen Yoghurt (Pictured in collage)
- Homemade Graham’s Crackers
- Baked Apple Chips
Struggling to Feed Your Toddler?
I have created the Feeding Toddler Mini Course that will show you HOW to feed your toddler in a relaxed and stress free way, without pressuring them to eat. If you want more help, check out the Feeding Toddler Mini Course.
- Ants on a Log (Pictured above)
- Whole Grain Granola Bars
- Homemade Peanut Granola Bars
- Homemade Cheez It
- No Bake Carrot Energy Bites
How about using a cute reusable sandwich bag?
- Apple Sandwiches (Pictured above)
- No Bake Chocolate Cashew Bars
- Vegan Sweet Potato Brownies
- Toddler Friendly Raspberry Yoghurt (Pictured in collage)
- Banana and Oat Cookies. No added sugar
Do you need a sturdy insulated lunch bag? These are SO cute with so many different style. I can’t decide if I prefer robots, trucks, mermaids or space!
- Easy Apple and Coconut Macaroons (Pictured above)
- Airfryer Sweet Potato Fries
- Air fryer Apple Chips
- Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
Keep your lunch cool with these adorable penguin coolers!
- Kermit Apple and Peanut Butter Snack(Pictured above)
- Healthy No Bake Oatmeal Cookie Balls
- Frozen Yoghurt Drops
- Homemade Hummus
- Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins
- Easy Fruit and Yoghurt Snack
- Protein Popsicles
- Fruit Sweetened Chocolate Cherry Muffins
- Oven Roasted Parmesan Beans
Looking for a cheerful BPA and BPS free water bottle? So many awesome designs!
- Berrylicious Cookie Bar (Pictured above)
- Healthy Snack Time Art
- Yoghurt and Berries in a Cone
- Tofu for Toddlers
- Homemade Trail Mix
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Gluten Free Vegetable Fries
Love this toddler hiking pack!
- Cranberry White Chocolate No Bake Cookies (Pictured above)
- Yoghurt Parfait
- Banana-Rama Bread
- Creamy Chocolate Avocado Popsicles
- Chocolate Covered Coconut Bars (Pictured in collage)
- Chocolate Covered Date and Coconut Truffles
- Toddler Snack System
- Homemade Cranberry, Quinoa and White Chocolate Granola Bars (Pictured above)
- Moon Balls
- Baked Greek Yoghurt Ranch Chicken Nuggets
- Yoghurt and Berry Bites
- Kiwi Rainbow Ice Pops (Pictured above)
- Fruit Swords and Magic Wands
- Toddler Snack Cookies
- Fruit animals
- Yoghurt Filled Raspberries
- Banana Bread Muffins
- Peanut Butter Banana Roll Ups (Pictured above)
- Simple Rainbow Fruit Kabobs
- Healthy Fruit Pizza
- Ant Sticks
- Sugar Free Date Oatmeal Cookies
- Healthy Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- Spanish Omelette Tortilla Bites
- Cowboy Cookies
Easy Healthy Snacks for Toddlers
I hope that you found some fun healthy snacks for toddlers as well as some easy healthy snacks for toddlers. My “go to” snack is fruit, perhaps with some no added sugar full fat yoghurt. Such an easy and healthy snack for toddlers!
Healthy Toddler Snacks from My Kids Lick The Bowl
An extra bonus 4 healthy toddler snacks! Stacey makes easy and healthy snacks that the whole family will love.